Bill C-38 Impacts Everyone.
If you’re interested in the health, employment, the environment or democracy, the Federal Budget Bill will make changes to something you care about.
To learn more, read Anita Nickerson’s awesome summary.
- 15 Ways to Use a 450-page Federal Budget Bill
- Activists gear up for multi-pronged protest against budget bill
- Andrew Coyne: Bill C-38 Shows Us How Far Parliament has Fallen
- Bill C-38: The Environmental Destruction Act
- Budget 2012 Good News for Canada’s Oil Sands, but Environmentalists Cry Foul
- CBC Budget Cut By $115 Million Over 3 Years
- Canadian government plans to scrap fair wages law
- Conservative Cuts Put Half of Statscan Jobs At Risk
- Does Cutting Foreign Aid Threaten Canada’s Reputation
- Fed Policies Make it Easier to Hire a Cheaper You
- Foreign Affairs Cuts Could Erode Canada’s International Status
- John Ivison: Liberty Lost in Stampede to Pass Tories’ Omnibus Budget Bill
- Major Changes to Employment Insurance in the Works
- New Rules in Budget ‘Create More Fear’ Among … Charities
- Old Age Security Changes Confirmed in Budget
- Ottawa to Slash Environmental Review Role
- You Can Talk About Efficiency But You Can’t Hide the Ax
- View all the action live as it happens on Twitter and on our Tumblr
Live Flickr Stream
Did you attend a #blkmrk event? Do you have photos to share? Send them to email@example.com – Provide a Title for the photo in the subject line and a description in the message body and they will be added to #blkmrk stream.